I-LipoXcell – Laser Lipo
I-LipoXcell is one of our non invasive cosmetic treatments which can be used to treat the abdomen, arms, thighs, and many other areas of the body. By using lasers, this laser lipo treatment requires no surgery and can provide fantastic results for those who are looking to reduce fatty areas of the body. Our laser lipo treatment is available for anyone whether you are located in Bolton, Preston or Lancaster – we offer our treatments to all areas in the North West and the rest of the UK.
- Arms – Bingo Wings
- Legs – Calf
- Flank – Love Handles
- Back – Upper and Lower
- Man Boobs
- 61.9%* of US population is obese or overweight.
- 25,300,000* are members of health clubs or gyms, most are dissatisfied with the results even after years of effort.
- 90%* will not use lipo surgery due to cost, down time possible negative side effects.
* source a study by ASAPS
reduction in fat mass of certain body areas increased tone in lax or redundant skin diminish the appearance of cellulite.
- Diet Exercise
Laser Lipo (i-LipoXcell) Overview
- Laser Light absorbed by Mitochondria, stimulates an increase in the normal chemical cascade of reactions
- Change in cell chemistry opens channels in cell wall
- Lipase enzyme breaks stored Triglyceride molecules into smaller fatty acid molecules
- Fatty acids leave cell through channels in cell wall and using Vacuum Massaging are transported via lymphatic system to tissues in the body to be metabolised with post treatment exercise
- Radiofrequency applied to stimulate collagen and tighten skin
Medical Body Shaping
- 61.9%* of US population is obese or overweight
- 25,300,000* are members of health clubs or gyms, most are dissatisfied with the results even after years of effort
- 90%* will not use lipo surgery due to cost, down time & possible negative side effects
- Advantages of non-surgical techniques over surgical approach are:
- Literally no downtime for recovery
- Rare and Mild complications only such as minor bruising
- Uniform fat reduction without any lumps or bumps
There are various methods available for fat reduction and body shaping
- Reduction in fat mass of certain body areas
- Increased tone in lax or redundant skin
- Diminish the appearance of cellulite
- Diet & Exercise
- This has a complimentary effect on fat reduction but certain areas of the body fat may be resistant to effects of diet and exercise, for e.g. love handles, abdominal fat, bingo wings etc.
* Source a study by ASAPS
Fat / Calories Reduction per Session
- 13.6 cm3 of fat = 15 gm of fat = 135 Kcals
- 1.5 cms penetration of laser into fat layer
- Volume of fat reduction = 39 gm of fat
- Calories expended = 356 Kcals
- An amount easy to metabolise off with a suitable post session exercise